A home is a substantial investment, one that needs to be properly safeguarded to ensure the highest return. A comprehensive insurance plan is the cornerstone of proper protection, shielding homeowners from the financial consequences of weather, natural disasters, fire, theft, and accidents. Our experienced insurance professionals provide clients with the ability to protect this sizable asset with coverage solutions that are fully customized to fit their specific circumstances.

For standard home protection, we offer policies that cover:

  • The home
  • Other buildings or structures on your property
  • Personal belongings (e.g., furniture, clothing, appliances)
  • Additional living expenses
  • Personal legal liability

Clients can also choose from a number of additional security measures including:

  • Home replacement guarantee
  • Replacement cost on contents
  • Additional coverage form

Homeowners Insurance F.A.Q.

Homeowners insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections:
1) covers the property of the insured and
2) provides personal liability coverage to the insured.

  • Get the amount and type of insurance that you need.
  • Determine the amount of personal property insurance and personal liability coverage that you need.
  • Select any additional endorsements you want to add to your policy. For example, do you want the personal property replacement cost endorsement?

When “actual cash value” is used in a policy, a policy owner is entitled to the depreciated value of the damaged property.
When “replacement cost” coverage is used in a policy, a policy owner is reimbursed an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.
Coverage C of a homeowners policy provides named perils coverage. This applies to all your personal property (except property that is specifically excluded).
Direct damages due to earthquakes are not covered under the standard homeowners insurance policy. If you live in an area that is prone to earthquakes, you may want to consider adding an earthquake endorsement to your homeowners insurance policy. This endorsement will cover damages due to earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions and other earth movements.
If your property lies in a flood plain as determined by US Government Flood Maps. Ask your independent agent about a flood quote.